What exactly does it do?As the name states, shapewear such as the FeelinGirl Tummy Control Bodysuit cinches the waistline to help wearers achieve a slim and sleek physique. Made from the combination of nylon and spandex, its quality and performance cannot be understated. It works on your abs, back, thighs, and upper portion of the legs, giving you a better-shaped body, just like you have always wanted.
So it works. What else can I get by wearing a bodysuit?
- Spandex has been proven to make one look 5 to 15 pounds lighter.
- Say goodbye to flabs! The great thing about stretchy fabrics such as the spandex is that it smoothens out the bulges of the body, leaving only a neat silhouette. So you can finally bid goodbye to a bulgy top or extra bumps at the bra line – it works like magic!
- It’s a major confidence-booster. Picture this: you’re going to a prom night or a school reunion and your bodycon dress doesn’t fit right. A bodysuit can help you with that. Simply squeeze into one, top off with your outfit for the night, and flaunt your best assets.
- It’s not only for curvy women. As a matter of fact, even slim Hollywood celebs wear a bodysuit to get a body shape that’s always camera-ready!
I heard that bodysuits can be too tight that it cut off body circulation. Is it true?Yes, only if you wear one that’s too small for your body size. Not only will your circulation suffer, but also your breathing patterns. This is because a tight bodysuit presses the lungs, making it hard for you to breathe normally and get more oxygen. Some ladies may also complain about an upset stomach. While this can be true, the uncomfortable feeling usually disappears after a few days of continuous bodysuit wearing. Being upset has to do with your internal organs being pressed to make the body slimmer. This effect, according to a huge number of women (bodysuit wearers), made eating uncomfortable. Over the years, bodysuits have progressed dramatically. Gone are the days when wearing shapers becomes very hard that you want to give up the first day. Today’s shapewear have varying support systems, allowing you to feel comfortable even when worn at a daily basis.
What you need to knowHere are a couple of things to keep in mind before starting to wear your own bodysuit:
- As we’ve stated above, first few days of wearing a bodysuit can give you an upset stomach due to compression. The garment is made to cinch your midsection, hence, eating a heavy meal may give you acid reflux.
- If you pick a bodysuit with a wrong size, chances are breathing can be a pain for you. So be sure to pick one that’s appropriate for your body build, or you might just end up not using it.
- A good-looking silhouette (without the bodysuit) cannot be achieved overnight. As the cliché goes, there is no shortcut to fitness. At the end of the day, it still boils down to proper diet and regular exercise. To ensure good health along with a nice physique, do not skip the healthy routine.
- A bodysuit is an amazing product that’s worth the investment. However, just like any other weight loss/fitness fads, you shouldn’t abuse it. Some women opt for smaller sizes that their waistlines look unrealistic already. Keep in mind that tighter doesn’t always mean better. Listen to your body and pick a size that comfortable on you.