There are had been many claims by fitness buffs and manufacturers alike that a waist trimmer belt boosts your weight loss efforts. To some people, the wearing-it-on-your-midsection-and-burn-fat thing sounds too good to be true. However, there are tons of success stories claiming this to be true. Let’s evaluate the features and benefits of this product, along with details of how effective it is.
Bulges and flabs are unwanted sight, especially for a woman who loves to wear tight-fitting clothes. All girls want to show off curves so choosing wardrobe becomes a nightmare. Luckily these days, there are undergarments such as the corset to help women achieve an hourglass figure, without having to go to the gym and wait several months for results. One of the corsets in the market that we love is the Mocofo Women’s Latex Sport Girdle Waist Trainer Corset (View on Amazon.com). Aside from reshaping the body, we liked the design, color, quality, and strength. But let’s go beyond the basics, shall we? Below is a detailed analysis you shouldn’t miss.
- An underbust corset that helps in achieving gorgeous and curvy abs
- Crafted with strong steel backing to help fix bad posture
- Designed with proper contouring for comfort and perfect fit
- Made out of the fine latex and spandex lining
- With hook and eye closures from bottom going up
- Strong and flexible
- Boosts skin’s ability to produce sweat
- Sizes range from extra small to 6XL
- Comes in three color variations – black, blue, and skin tone
What is it for?To optimize results of your workouts and flatten your midsection – these are the main purpose of creating the Mocofo Women’s Latex Corset. Over the years, celebrities and laymen alike are testifying how it helped them cinch their waist and get results from their workout and diet faster. If you are one of those people that are not confident enough to show off their tummy to the world, wearing a corset is for you.
How does it work?Mocofo(View on Amazon.com) corsets use a combination of latex and compression to make the body sweat, burn fat, lose weight, and get a desirable shape. Aside from that, it also boosts the effect of sport or fitness training and aligns your spine so you get a flawless posture. They also lift the bust, metabolize fat and release toxins based on clinical tests. In addition, it tightens the abdominal area, making you crave for less food during the day.
Best time to use?According to numerous users around the globe, there isn’t a time to use the Mocofo Latex Waist Trainer. Wear it during your morning workout, at the workplace, during afternoon chats, or in the evening while resting at home – it really doesn’t matter. What matters is, how long you want you’re going to use it.
How it feels when wornA lot of women told stories of difficulties during the first few days of wearing a corset. However, it should not be a cause for worry because you’ll get used to the feeling of tightness given that you’ve worn the corset for at least 6 hours per day. With a bit of patience and determination, you can get wonderful results after a few days getting used to corset wearing.
How to put it onCorsets have varying designs and width, especially when it comes to closure type. As for Mocofo, it’s best to start from the bottom hook going up. If you happen to wear a corset for the first time, keep in mind that it might feel very tight during the first day. However, that doesn’t mean that you’ve chosen a corset that’s too small. If you want one that’s less tight, we recommend that you opt for a larger size.
How do I choose a size?Mocofo Women’s Latex Sport Girdle’s (View on Amazon.com) sizes are based on standard sizes of American women. Simply put, it’s easier for you to choose a size that will fit you perfectly. To do this, simply have a look at the size chart, select a size based on your waistline, and you’re done. Alternatively, you may also go for either a standard or longer corset if you have longer torso or you want to cover more areas.
What customers are sayingAs of this writing, Mocofo Waist Training Corset has a perfect 5 out of 5 star product rating by us. One of the most helpful reviews online claims that it gives an amazing figure and it worked in shedding off inches from their waistline. Another customer states it is snug and fits tightly and fabulously. In other words, they are very impressed. Other verified purchasers said it has good quality, makes them sweat a little bit more, and it’s easy to put on and off.
Final ThoughtsSo, is the Mocofo Waist Training Girdle worth a try? Definitely yes. Customers have it that it has helped them reshape their body, control their food intake, make them sweat more, and achieve better posture. Testimonials also revealed that it’s comfortable, easy to wear, and cheaper than other leading brands in the market. Needless to say, we highly recommend that you give it a try yourself.
Yet another innovation in the shapewear industry is the FeelinGirl Women’s Tummy Control Zip Front Bodysuit (View on Amazon.com). Like any other waist-trimming garments in the market today, the debate on whether it works or not is still widespread. To help you decide if they’re worth the penny, we will go down to the tiny bits of this women-popular product.
What exactly does it do?As the name states, shapewear such as the FeelinGirl Tummy Control Bodysuit cinches the waistline to help wearers achieve a slim and sleek physique. Made from the combination of nylon and spandex, its quality and performance cannot be understated. It works on your abs, back, thighs, and upper portion of the legs, giving you a better-shaped body, just like you have always wanted.
So it works. What else can I get by wearing a bodysuit?
- Spandex has been proven to make one look 5 to 15 pounds lighter.
- Say goodbye to flabs! The great thing about stretchy fabrics such as the spandex is that it smoothens out the bulges of the body, leaving only a neat silhouette. So you can finally bid goodbye to a bulgy top or extra bumps at the bra line – it works like magic!
- It’s a major confidence-booster. Picture this: you’re going to a prom night or a school reunion and your bodycon dress doesn’t fit right. A bodysuit can help you with that. Simply squeeze into one, top off with your outfit for the night, and flaunt your best assets.
- It’s not only for curvy women. As a matter of fact, even slim Hollywood celebs wear a bodysuit to get a body shape that’s always camera-ready!
I heard that bodysuits can be too tight that it cut off body circulation. Is it true?Yes, only if you wear one that’s too small for your body size. Not only will your circulation suffer, but also your breathing patterns. This is because a tight bodysuit presses the lungs, making it hard for you to breathe normally and get more oxygen. Some ladies may also complain about an upset stomach. While this can be true, the uncomfortable feeling usually disappears after a few days of continuous bodysuit wearing. Being upset has to do with your internal organs being pressed to make the body slimmer. This effect, according to a huge number of women (bodysuit wearers), made eating uncomfortable. Over the years, bodysuits have progressed dramatically. Gone are the days when wearing shapers becomes very hard that you want to give up the first day. Today’s shapewear have varying support systems, allowing you to feel comfortable even when worn at a daily basis.
What you need to knowHere are a couple of things to keep in mind before starting to wear your own bodysuit:
- As we’ve stated above, first few days of wearing a bodysuit can give you an upset stomach due to compression. The garment is made to cinch your midsection, hence, eating a heavy meal may give you acid reflux.
- If you pick a bodysuit with a wrong size, chances are breathing can be a pain for you. So be sure to pick one that’s appropriate for your body build, or you might just end up not using it.
- A good-looking silhouette (without the bodysuit) cannot be achieved overnight. As the cliché goes, there is no shortcut to fitness. At the end of the day, it still boils down to proper diet and regular exercise. To ensure good health along with a nice physique, do not skip the healthy routine.
- A bodysuit is an amazing product that’s worth the investment. However, just like any other weight loss/fitness fads, you shouldn’t abuse it. Some women opt for smaller sizes that their waistlines look unrealistic already. Keep in mind that tighter doesn’t always mean better. Listen to your body and pick a size that comfortable on you.
So should you wear one?Most definitely, yes. A lot of girls we’ve talked to claims that FeelinGirl Bodysuits (View on Amazon.com) are comfortable, feels great on the skin, dramatically shapes the body, and made their assets extra flattering. Not only for special occasions and events, women nowadays also wear them at the gym, while working on their office desk, or even while relaxing at home. As long as you are not taking it too far, a bodysuit with the right size can make you look and feel better. And when you feel better, your confidence level will become higher. Emphasize your assets today by choosing FeelinGirl’s Butt Lifter Waist Cincher. Along with a big smile and positive attitude, wear it every day to get the best results. And of course, never forget one important thing – be uniquely you!
Technology has adverse effects on health. Most of the tasks that which helped in physical exercises are done using technological appliances. The types of food we consume also contribute a lot to poor health. The fitness industry is currently a booming business. Most people have to work out to ensure they stay healthy and fit as well as avoid lifestyle diseases like obesity and high blood pressure. You can opt to enroll in a gym or buy home gym training equipment to workout at home. All these with endurance and commitment will give you the desired fitness goals. At times, you may wish not to lose entire body weight but to just lose fat in specific body parts. The waist and the stomach are the ones mostly affected. Waist trainers are there to help you manage your desired waist dimensions.