Which is the best waist trainer?
Like many, you are probably trying hard to achieve a slim body. We all know that discipline is hard to maintain as training isn’t something that gives instant results. There are always new products being released that claim to help you lose 10 pounds per month, most of these products don’t help you whatsoever.
Using a waist cincher to improve the appearance of your body’s shape is on option. Although, with so many good waist trainers on the market it is hard to filter out the good ones from the bad ones. Many brands claim their waist trainers are the best.
We’ve analyzed the best waist cinchers on the market to help you find the best one for your needs.
|1||Squeem “Perfect Waist” Firm Compression Waist Trainer||10||View on Amazon|
|2||Ann Chery Women’s Workout Waist Cincher ||9.7||View on Amazon|
|3||Ann Chery Women’s Classic Waist Cincher ||9.4||View on Amazon|
|4||Fajastec Women’s Beauty Classic Latex Waist Cincher ||9||View on Amazon|
|5||Ann Chery 2021 Women’s Classic 3 Hooks Latex Waist Cincher ||8.7||View on Amazon|
What is a waist trainer?A waist cincher is a garment you use around your waist to compress your waist. Just using a waist cincher won’t give you fast results but combining the usage of one and a healthy lifestyle with frequent exercise can give you a more shapely appearance.
Boost in popularityIn 2014, Kim Kardashian revealed that one of her reasons to the perfect shaped body she got is because of waist training. Ever since then we’ve been looking at an outstanding growth rate; companies popping up daily trying to sell you the best waist cincher. This have led to a lot of confusion in what the best waist trainer really is and how you properly waist train. Most of these new companies started selling waist cinchers without any real knowledge in how to make a proper one. All they want is to make money out of this boost in popularity. This leads to a lot of different companies to pick between. Remember to carefully read waist cincher reviews before you buy yourself a waist trainer so that you know that the product is a high quality product.
Types of Waist Trainers
Waist Training CorsetsCorsets have been around since the 18th century. The difference between a waist training corset and a waist cincher is the boning. Waist cinchers use flexible plastic bones while waist training corsets use steel bones. When you put on your waist training corset you will directly get a hourglass-figure while slimming down your waistline. Although, many people struggle with using a corset for more than a few hours due to the extreme pressure that is put on your whole body when using it. So what many people tend to do is to mix the usage of waist training corsets and waist cinchers so that once they can’t use their corset for any longer, they put on their waist cincher to continue their waist training session.
Waist CinchersDue to the flexible boning in a waist cincher you will be able to perform your daily activities as you normally would. Using a waist cincher under your clothes isn’t noticeable under any given outfit. Waist cinchers can also be used to correct the shape of your body so that you can use your favorite dress with a perfect shape.
What type should I pick?The ideal answer to question this is both. Although, this is something everyone can afford and if I were to pick one I would pick a waist cincher due to the fact that I can wear it for a longer period of time. Most people claim that they feel sorta trapped and not as comfortable wearing a steel boned corset, and therefore they use a waist cincher. If you are able to, mixing the usage of a corset and a waist cincher would be the optimal. Not at the same time though as that would damage both of your garments. But if you can’t afford both I would suggest that you would would buy a waist trainer because you’ll be able to use it for a longer period of time which leads to more time that you waist train.
The Pros of Waist Training
- You can wear a waist cincher under your clothes without anyone noticing it.
- Good short term results. As soon as you put on your waist trainer your waist will decrease by a few inches.
- An improved shape lead to increased confidence.
- Due to the high compression, the waist trainer will force your back to maintain a good posture.
The Cons of Waist Training
- It can be dangerous if you over-do it. Always listen to the recommendations and most importantly, listen to your body.
- At first it can be fairly uncomfortable, don’t worry, it will get better as you get used to using your waist cincher.
- Many struggle finding the correct size of their waistline, read our guide how to measure your waistline here!
Waist Trainer Reviews
- Affordability – instead of putting money on the design of the waist trainer Squeem have decided that they want to make their waist trainer affordable for anyone.
- Efficiency – their waist trainer can provide great results if you combine the usage of it with a healthly lifestyle; like with any waist trainer.
- Unnoticeable – due the high compression the waist cincher won’t be visible under any given outfit. You will also likely not notice that you wear the waist trainer after a while.